Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Holaaaaaaaaaa!

Helllllllooooooooo everyone! It's been years! :) Anyway I often don't know where to start. Maybe I should briefly blog about our honeymoon in Hawaii. It was great!!!! We ate sooo much. OMG!!! We must of gained about 10 pounds each. But it was all worth it. We slept to no end and just enjoyed everything the island had to offer. Oh and I'm surprised we didn't have to go straight to the hospital upon arriving in California due to dehydration. We hardly drank water, instead we drank beer even in the morning (once). :)

We went on a tour of the island and saw a lot of neat stuff. I'll include pictures later (there all on Raul's computer). :( Anyway we also went snorkeling, that was really cool. We bought an underwater camera and took lots of pictures. I'll have to scan them and upload those too. ;)

At the end of it all we really didn't want to come back because we knew it was back to reality. :( And boy did reality hit us. We have been very busy since day one. The flight back was a bit tough on us because we had to make a brief stop in California before heading out to Texas. It was too much air time...and I'm glad I won't be on an airplane for a while.

Anyway I'll have to post a blog about Texas at a later time. Hope everyone is doing extremely well. And thanks to everyone for being part of our special day on 5/23!!! :) Love you all!

2 comments:

minnie said...

You guys look great! Nice tans! Can't wait to hear about Texas!

susana said...

You guys look perfect together! Please post more pictures soon!!!