Tuesday, December 23, 2008

??????

I finally finished shopping for the babies (Raul's niece and nephew). Wheww and I am very happy with what I got. :) I worked a 330p-11p shift yesterday and agreed to cover a co-worker from 8a-330p today. NEVER AGAIN! Now I understand why they always make sure we get enough rest after two days of work. It's crazy in that store, especially right now. So this week I am working three days straight and when I am there I feel like I'm going crazy, and once I get home of course I chill out.

The days are flying by and before I know it I'll be getting on the plane to see Raul and his family. YIKES! Good YIKES! :) My grandma is here from Mexico and it's good to see her. And it's also good to know she will be with us for the holidays. Anyway well I better go because I feel like I am just blabbin' away and have nothing interesting to say. :) I need some inspiration. I'm sure I'll be filled with lots of stories once I get back from Guadalajara and oh yes with lots and lots of pictures of everyone. I'm not sure if time will allow for me to post more blogs, or I just might have writers block for a while.

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and I hope you all enjoy yourselves with all of your family and friends. May God bless you all, and remember that I'm glad that you are all a part of my life, you all hold a special place in my heart.

PEACE OUT BIIIIIIIIIITTTCCHEESS! :)

-B

1 comment:

minnie said...

Enjoy yourself in Mexico, and have a Merry Christmas!!!!