Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve!

I am a bit bummed that I have to work today from 2p-7p. My parents are going to get together with family in L.A. and I have to stay behind and go to work. :(

I was going to call in because I'm still sick. But I decided against it, I'm going to go in, I figure if I can't handle it, I'll just go home early. It's such a beautiful day!!!!!!!!! I wish I could just hang out and enjoy New Year's Eve. Oh well it is, what it is! I'm grateful to at least have a job, and my family.

I can't wait to get better so I can start shedding those pounds. It's on baby!!!!! LOL.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

susana said...

You still get out early enough to celebrate the New Year!!! ...i on the other hand am working approximately 24 hrs...my EOW (end of watch) is at 0700 on New Years Day...just in time to see the parade.