Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Determined!

I've been here many many times. But it's time to get it together. It's not a New Year resolution, it sounds so cliche, but I have to stick with it forever. LOOSING WEIGHT! And aside from that we have our wedding that is right around the corner. :)

As I was unpacking today and doing my laundry, I was thinking. I decided to clean out my closet and put away all the clothes that didn't fit me. OMG there were a lot of clothes on the floor. LOL! Very few things fit me. :( So helloooooooo reality check! I have gained massive weight. Every time I loose 10 lbs. I will try on the clothes that don't' fit me, I'm sure that will motivate me to keep going once I see that things fit. There is no turning back and I have decided that I have to start as soon as I get better. I don't want to start now, because I can't work out like I would like to, with this cold. It may sound like excuses but I know myself.

I would reveal my weight but nahhhhh it's way too much I'm sure. What I'll do is I'll blog about it every time I loose 10 lbs. After I've reached my goal I will announce all the weight I took off this 5'1 body. :) I have four months and a few weeks to reach my goal. I have made up my mind, there is no turning back.

No comments: