Thursday, December 18, 2008

The rain can't stop me! :)

Yesterday was a very rainy day!!!! But that didn't stop me from shopping, shopping and shopping. I love it! I used some of the gift cards that I got, and I was so happy to get some good deals! I was so excited, because I haven't shopped like this in a very long time. I didn't know what to do with myself. I went to H&M and got some pretty good deals there. I had my eye on this very cute lavender scarf. I took it with me to the register, and at the last minute I thought nahh I could probably find it cheaper at Old Navy. They have nice scarves for like $2.50. I left it there. Later I decided nahhhhh I'll go back to H&M and buy it it's only $9.99. So I go back and IT'S GONE AHHHHH. I hate that! I should of bought it, but then I thought oh well it wasn't meant to be! I love scarves dang, I still regret not buying it!!!!

I bought the wonderful Endless love lotion from Victoria Secret mmmmmmmmm love that smell! And a awesome lip gloss from Sephora!!! I also got two cute scarves from NY & Co. Yeah I made up for not getting the lavender one. :) Yuupppiii and I'm going to keep shopping tomorrow! LOL! That's what gift cards are meant for!!!!

Here are some of the things that I bought!


I bought the larger red traveler bag. Original price was $12 at Bath & Body Works but I got it for only $3. WOW! I was such a happy shopper!














Original price $34 I got it for $13 at New York & Co. I love purses! :)






















I got this make up bag at Bath & Body Works for just $1





And these sassy boots from Macy's! I can't wait to wear them!














No comments: