Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Guadalajara!

My trip to Guadalajara was great, except for the fact that Raul and I got extremely sick. We made the best of it and went about our days. Raul got sick on his way to Mexico and I got sick on Sunday. I had a few days to enjoy a few cocktails, as for Raul he was drinking orange juice, no ice the whole time! My poor baby! Last night I felt like I was dying. I had a fever the whole way home. It was horrible, and last night I felt like I was dying. I was waking up every 30 minutes with cough attacks. :(

When I arrived Friday night we went to a place called Bariachi's and of course you can't leave Guadalajara without listening to an awesome Mariachi. Some of Raul's cousins joined us, his sister, and a few others. It was fun, we got home around 2am. Raul was such a trooper, because he hung in there sick and all while we all drank up a storm. He insisted that we stay as long as possible. Here is a picture of us at at Bariachi's Restaurant!


Before heading out! Yup Raul is sick, can you tell?








Rose (Raul's sister) and I!


Saturday was Valeria's baptism. And here are a few pictures as well.



Raul and his sister Rose!




Raul and BIL Carlos!


My love!



Me, Raul's mom, and Raul!






Raul and his Dad!










12-28 Lounging on Sunday!



Okay I'll post more pics. later, this thing is time consuming and since I'm sick my patience level is at zero. LOL.


I was so excited to be going to Mexico. The only bad part is coming back. I almost cried when Raul and I were saying our farewells. But I held it in and acted like miss tough girl. :) Time will fly by and before I know it, we will see each other again in May! :) This time for good! One thing I must say though is that I don't feel like being at home. It sounds mean but I guess I am feeling that way because I just got back from being with Raul and honestly I feel like starting my own life already. Don't get me wrong I love my parent's to death, and even if I wasn't getting married I would be itching to get out of the house and do my own thing. I just wish Raul and I could start our own thing. Oh well, no other choice than to have patience, and I will be just that PATIENT. :)

So overall my trip went well and Raul and I had a lot of time together. They had a mini family reunion on Sunday and that was a bunch of laughs. :) We also ate great tacos while in Mex., and a variety of junk food. But not so great for my waistline. LOL! Speaking of food, I'll be posting a blog about that soon, I really have to give myself a major makeover physically. :)

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I of course Happy New Year to all!

2 comments:

diana said...

So...your new Sister In Law is a supermodel?? LOL. Nice pics. :)

minnie said...

Your niece is so adorable!!!! I have to agree, your sister in law is a supermodel and has a baby, WOW!!! There are definitely good genes on Raul's side . . .your kids are going to be gorgeous!!!