Saturday, December 20, 2008

Starting to feel a lot like X-mas!!!!

I hit the mall with a few goals in mind. But did I accomplish any of them? NO! I was supposed to concentrate on buying a gift for Raul, his nephew, and niece. Instead I ended up with a pair of jeans for myself, a black vest, Paul Mitchell hairspray, and "this n that" for my trip to Guadalajara. I used my gift cards, and I still have some left. :)

I didn't see anything that caught my attention for the babies. Everything was so blahh! And I hate having to buy another typical sweater for Raul. I need to get creative!

The streets of Mo Val were packed. Did anyone say BAD ECONOMY, NAHHHHH! Everyone was getting their shopping done and along with all that I couldn't avoid the slow walking people in front of me, the slow driver who thinks they are the only ones on the road, and the loooooooooong lines. I sound like scrooge huh! But no, I think it got to me after hours and hours of trying to find a good gift. I decided I would just finish tomorrow. :)

No comments: