Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Brief!!!

I wish I could sit here worry free and blog blog and blog. But I can't! It's seems as though the next eight days will be complete chaos. There are assignments to turn in, more studying to do, work, work out (to keep the stress down), graduation party planning, and FINALS!

I have a few things that I would like to blog about, but I guess I have to use my time wisely for now and complete an assignment that needs to be turned in tomorrow at 10a. If I didn't have to work at 12p today I know I would use my procrastination skills and put my assignment off until the last minute. BUT it's now or never!

I can't wait until I can sit down with my friends and family at my grad. party and just chill, with no worries and a nice margarita drink in my hand. :):):):):):)

I was reading one of the inspirational quotes that appear daily on my blog and it read:

"When you find yourself stressed, ask yourself one question: Will this matter in 5 years from now? That is sooooooo true, and that helped me out! I'm getting better day by day when it comes to over stressing. :)

1 comment: