Thursday, December 4, 2008

Stats. Chisme :)

Let's see it's been a few days since a bit of drama unfolded, so let me try to gather my thoughts. Okaaaaaaay, yeah I remember. Lupe and the other girl have constant contact because they have two classes together. So I get all my information from Lupe, because the other girl always makes crazy comments against ME. Don't hate!!! LOL! Anyway so we've had to submit a few assignments and today we turned in the last one. The other girl made a comment to Lupe and expressed that she was going to get the third assignment from a girl that took stats. before with the same teacher. I'm thinking how does she know it's the exact same assignment? This teacher is crazy and she changes things all the time. I found out today that the other girl never gave her the assignment and she got a big fat well deserved ZERO.

Anyway okay so a few days pass by and the night before our third assignment was due I get a text. I couldn't recognize the number, it read "I'm off today is there any way we can meet today so we work on the assignment. I soon realized it was the other girl. Jajajajajajajajajaj! I erased her number from my phone weeks ago, and that is why I couldn't recognize the number. So then I respond by saying, "sorry I have to work." Then later that night I get another one from her and it read, "what time can we meet tomorrow morning?" Jajajajajajajaj again!!!! The way she worded that was as if she was already certain that I would meet with her early in the morning. There was nooooooooooo way I was going to get up early when I didn't have to. Especially not for her!!! Remember I'm a sangrona!!!!!!! Yup, yup that's me! I never responded to that text!

The next day rolls around and as I get out of the elevator, she is right in front of me with Lupe!!! Come to find out that Lupe was hiding from her the whole time in the restroom. LOL! I just have to laugh it off at this point. This girl is insane. So as I walk towards Lupe, the other girl doesn't say a word to me, and well neither do I. It was so weird!!!!!!!!! As if she never tried to contact me the night before!!!!!!!!!!

She asked Lupe if they can meet over the weekend. All of a sudden she is interested in learning the material and we are less than 7 days from the final exam!!! In a nice way Lupe said she can't. This girl needs a miracle! And you know what????? I'll contribute to saying a little prayer for her tonight, because she can use that miracle to pass this class. Even though we have been studying like mad women, we still run across some problems. Best of luck for her! I'm just amazed at how weird some people can be. This girl has a lot of growing up to do!!!

I got a call from another girl which I met last year. She is also a criminal justice major. She is taking the same class but with another teacher. She asked me if I could help her with the material and I gladly said yes. I got together with her and explained some of it. We worked out a few problems and we got them all right. :) I found that explaining it to someone else helps me out a lot!!! There, that was my good deed for that day! :)

No comments: