Thursday, December 4, 2008

Not my taste and this and that!!!!!

I decided to relax tonight, from I guess you can say, all the reality that is going on in my life!!! I went to class today, studied for 2.5 hours and now it is ME time. :) And what do I choose to do???? Yes, watch TV, chit chat with my Dad about this and that, blog and change my background layout on my blog page. :) Awwwwww refreshing. Talk about having NO LIFE! LOL! Aww whatever I'm happy doing just this for now.

The background on my page is not exactly my cup of tea. But I decided to go with something different. My favorite color is red!!!!!!!! I love it!!! There can be something very funky and ugly looking but if it's red I'll find the beauty in it. :) I just can't find any layouts with a red background. :( They don't give too many layouts to choose from. If anyone knows where I can get more of a variety please let me know!!!!!! For now I'll stick to polka dots....until I get tired it. I tend to be girly, but not thaaaaaaaaaaat girly. I don't know, are polka dots girly. Aww who knows!

On a side note, yesterday I felt completely overwhelmed. I was close to tears. I was on the phone with Raul and he managed to make me feel better. He always has the right words to make me see things from a different perspective. I love him for being that way and for being so supportive and encouraging. I can't wait to see him! I'm just counting down the days! I can use a great big hug from him! :) SIGH!!!! For those of you who have your hubby's and boyfriends close to you give them a hug and a kiss. Those little gestures go a long way. And for those who can't stand their hubby's or boyfriends uhhhhh can't help you there. :) C'mon people let's spread the love. :) LOL!

Until next time!

No comments: