Monday, December 15, 2008

Catching up!!

I realize that I haven't completed the grand finale of my two year journey. And honestly I'm trying to think of a way to make it short. At this moment I can't get my thoughts together because I have gone through a lot of exciting things in the past few days. I am trying to play catch up with a lot of things. The fact that I had to work the day after my graduation really sucked and today I went in bright and early. :( Luckily I have the next two days off and I am looking forward to my days off.

I'll write my grand finale soon. What I must say though is that I'm glad I made it through. I feel like such a big load has been lifted off my shoulders. I am happy! I still don't know if I passed my Statistics class but I am being optimistic. I am prepared for whatever the outcome may be. All I know is that I am so glad that I won't see that crazy teacher anymore. She needs to stop teaching. The final exam was so confusing, but I won't get into it, I finished the whole thing in time and all I can say is that my conscious is clear because I know that I worked my ass off and I didn't slack off. If things weren't good enough for her then there is not much I can do. Everyone I spoke with is terrified! But we just have to wait and see!

I am also looking forward to seeing my baby Raul. Ten more days, I can't wait! I am soooo excited! I am ready to enjoy life, like life was meant to be enjoyed! I've worked hard the past two years! I'm happy, and I am happy with the way things are going in my life!

No comments: