Thursday, November 20, 2008

I can't help it!!!!!!

This may be getting old, but I can't help but share the latest on my Stats. drama. So like I said before there was a brief study session at Starbucks on Tuesday, this time with all three of us. So today as I am standing by our class waiting for the professor to show up, I happened to turn around and notice that "the one girl" (LOL) is standing behind me. But she doesn't notice that I turn around and see her there. So I quickly turn back around and go about my business. So I'm thinking well she obviously saw me, and we just met about two days ago and she hasn't even said hello or something. So I'm thinking, WHATEVER! So we go into the class and it's business as usual, all goes well. Lupe arrives and manages to sit next to me in the front row.

So after about an 1 hour and 1/2 the class comes to an end and Lupe and I are discussing our next study session. And as I'm telling her that I think we should meet tonight, I notice from the corner of my eye that the one girl is standing next to me, but I proceed with my suggestions. :) So we finalize everything and Lupe and the other girl walk away together. But I think nothing of it and I go to my next class!!!

So after my last class I get a call from Lupe. She just wanted to set a time for us to meet. And she says, "Oh and I have something to tell you, but I'll wait until I see you tonight." So we meet up and she tells me that as her and the other girl were walking to the car, the other girl tells her that she thinks I am a SANGRONA! JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA! I started laughing just like that when Lupe told me. For those who don't know what sangrona is, it pretty much means that I'm stuck up or something. And Lupe tells me she gets a bad vibe from her because she has been noticing that the other girl has been parking right next to her the last two days. STALKER! So she says, "I don't care, I get the formulas now, I don't care if Belen doesn't want to meet up with me." Jajajaja again!! So the other girl tells Lupe if they can meet on Saturday, but Lupe makes up a story and says she can't. She is meeting with me instead!!!! Poor Lupe she can't seem to get her off her back. She is just too nice, and can't find the way to say NO! But I understand.

So once again I am a 29 year old woman, and I feel like I'm dealing with a bunch of 19 year olds, (with the exception of Lupe) I'm not in HS, I don't have time for this BS. So anyway God help the other girl, she is a genius and has figured everything out in a matter of days. :) Some people I tell ya!!!!

I hope this is the end of my Stats. drama. Less than 3 weeks to go, can't wait! :)

1 comment:

diana said...

I have to say LOL to the part about her becoming a genius over night. Hehehe....