Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Update on Prop. 8

I just wanted to give a brief update on the Proposition 8 sign that was in front of the Ramirez residence!!!!! I had a chat with the parents and inquired as to why that was placed out there, and after a 5-10 minute converstation they realized that were not well informed. They mean well, they do! :) So the sign came down, and I'm so happy about that. But I guess the latest news is that Proposition 8 might be passed. Taking away the right for gay couples to marry! How gay is that? LOL! I was listening to KROQ yesterday and they brought up a great point. Of course using sense of humor!! :) Basically they said why not let gay couples marry and experience the following:

1) Being mad because their partner is watching TV and not paying attention.
2) Snoring
3) The no sex phase
4) Cleaning after their partner

etc. etc. the list went on and on!!!! It was very funny and true!

P.S. And yeaaaaaaah Obama is now President! Makes me proud to be part of this historical election!! Corny, but true!

No comments: