Friday, November 21, 2008

A mess!

I used to be a faithful customer at Ziba Beauty in Victoria Gardens. I love the way they always made my eyebrows look close to perfection. :) BUT unfortunately everything is so far from MV that I had to search for a place closer to me. So I found a place inside the MV mall one day. And I thought great, I'll just come here from now on. I've been going there for a few months now. Weather you want to admit it or not, we all care for great customer service. But these people have none. I mean they don't even talk! I can't conclude that it's because of their culture, because I've met others that are super nice.

So this is the normal routine every week and a half or two!

Me: I walk in and smile!
Them: "EYEBROWS?"
Me: Yes!
Them: They point to the chair! (That means sit down!) As if I am about to sit in the electrical chair. :(

***They finish their job, give me the mirror***

Them:"you like?"
Me: uh huh! (What's the point in that, what if I DON'T LIKE, you can't give me new eyebrows!!!!)
Them: okay pay!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh the torture is unreal! All so that I don't have to drive 60 +/- to get my eyebrows down some where else.

Sooooooooo the other day I found another eyebrow place on the other side of the MV mall and I was very happy. So I go in there to check out the place and they have great customer service. They gave me a card and said please come in anytime. I didn't stay because I decided that I would let my eyebrows grow out a bit more. Hopefully they can reshape them and make them look 10 times better. But I feel a mess because my eyebrows are in major need of immediate work!!! But I'm going to TRY to tough it out and wait until my Graduation day which is on 12/13! Whewww let's see if I can do that, it's awful having crazy looking eyebrows!!!

No comments: