Wednesday, November 5, 2008

One-Hundred-Ninety-Nine Days!!!

I happened to log into mine and Raul's wedding website today. The website has a countdown to the wedding, and I was shocked to see that there are only 199 days left until our wedding. It just seems like it's right around the corner when you put it in days!!!! At times I can't believe this is happening. Before Raul came into my life I never gave marriage much thought. I was more into my career plans. But once Raul came into my life, everything changed! I fell in love! :) And after years of dating, I still feel the butterflies every time I see him. And I hope they last forever! :) I am so excited about the whole wedding plans (although at times I stress out) and I can't wait until we are surrounded by all of our family and friends! I can't wait to start my life with the love of my life. I'm sure it will be a fun ride! :)

No comments: